What to Pack for a Vacation to Branson, MO
If a trip to Branson, Missouri is nearing, it may be time to start packing to make your vacation the best it can be. We’ve created a handy checklist for you with all your essential items, plus a few Branson-specific things to bring along.
First, the essentials! Here’s what to pack:
- Sunglasses and sunblock
- Medications and vitamins
- Outfits that work with your itinerary
- Cell phone and charger
And especially for Branson, remember these items:
- Swim suit and water toys – If you’re coming during warmer weather, you’re going to want to get wet. It may be in one of the many hotel pools, or even better, in one of Branson’s three beautiful lakes: Table Rock Lake, Bull Shoals Lake and Lake Tanycomo.
- Comfy Shoes! – There are lots of opportunities to explore Branson on foot. The Branson Landing and Downtown Branson are two great examples! With this in mind, you’ll probably want your tennis shoes or at least your most comfortable sandals.
- Outerwear– Branson has the neatest caves, and our visitors love exploring them. Marvel Cave is awesome and one of the first attractions in Branson. Even during the summer, the caves can sometimes be cool, so be sure to pack a light jacket or sweatshirt.
- Camera – For most of us, we never leave home without this, because our camera is also our phone. But if you’re into the old-school type of picture taking, you’re not going to want to forget your camera. From taking scenic shots of the Ozarks to action shots at Silver Dollar City to selfies with the stars at Hollywood Wax Museum, there is plenty to capture in pictures.
- Binoculars – We have some truly spectacular views and lots of guests to Branson really enjoy bringing along binoculars. Not only can you check out what’s happening on the lakes while you’re still on dry land, you can also use them for star gazing at night. With our clear sky and large expanses with no light pollution, Branson is a great place to see the nighttime stars.
- 5-Hour Energy – OK, we’re kinda joking here. But the point is…you’re going to be busy. In Branson, the list of fun things to do just keeps growing. This town is adding new things to do at a record pace! So come with lots of energy.
Now you’re prepared to pack for a trip to beautiful Branson! We can’t wait for you to experience our town; you’re going to love it. How else can we help? Still looking for accommodations? Check out our blog on Great Places to Stay in Branson. Bringing a big group? Check out our Group Visit Tips and look into our great discount rates for parties of 15 or more. Looking forward to having you visit.