Things to do in Branson – Branson Landing
Our Ozark town is well known for the musical performances and diverse entertainment along 76 Country Boulevard. But, when it comes to shopping and dining, to get the most done in a small radius, check out Branson Landing!
Anchored by Bass Pro Shops at one end and Belk at the other are dozens of shopping opportunities at Branson Landing. And there is something for every member of your family:
- Dad – Cool gadgets at Brookstone or sports collectibles at On The Ball Sports
- Mom – A little bling from Brighton Collectibles or a cozy throw from Branson Quilts
- Son – Major League hats at Lids or pop-culture-inspired styles at Hot Topic
- Daughter – Find a new friend at Build-A-Bear Workshop or get accessorized at Claire’s
- You might even find something to take home to Fido! Yes, it’s definitely a shopper’s paradise.
All that shopping is sure to build up your appetite! But don’t fret because, you guessed it, Branson Landing offers selections from down-home dining to on-the-go snacking.
Want to sit and relax a while, try the country cooking at White River Fish House. Or try the burgers and hearty Midwest fare at Black Oak Grill. Interested in a little libation with your meal? Try Waxy O’Shea’s Irish Pub. And if you just want a little something sweet to boost your energy (so you can get back to shopping), check out locally owned and operated Kilwins Branson. We highly recommend their signature Tuttles and their hand-crafted Corns & Brittles!
That’s a lot of shopping and eating, but before you drop, sit for a bit and take in the beauty of the Branson Landing fountains. This $7.5 million spectacular of water, fire, light and music will have you mesmerized. Geysers shoot 120 feet in the air and fire cannons blast, rivaling any other fountain display in the United States.
You’ll find Branson Landing at the intersection of Branson Landing Boulevard and Main Street, about four miles from Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center.