California’s Hollywood Wax Museum Group Visit Guidelines
Hollywood Wax Museum in Hollywood, California is a great place to take larger groups for an authentic Hollywood experience. After all, we’re right on the Hollywood strip and have been part of the culture for more than 50 years! With all that experience, we know a thing or two about making your group visit a success. Here are a few of our best tips:
- Encourage photos – Remind your group that pictures with the stars at the Hollywood Wax Museum are not only allowed, but encouraged! Let them know about the museum’s prop stations where they’ll find clothing and other items that will enhance their photos.
- Social media – Sharing your photos with friends is part of the fun of visiting Hollywood Wax Museum. Let your group know to tag their photos with #HollywoodWaxMuseum for a chance to have their photo published on the museum’s official website.
- Take your time – No need to rush through. Tell your group to take their time, read about each of the celebs and take in the artistic value of the sculptures. Making a wax figure isn’t a simple undertaking. Your group will enjoy it most if they take in all the little details.
- Get the VIP Pass – While you’re in Hollywood, make the most of your group’s time and dollars. The Hollywood Wax Museum’s VIP Pass also provides access to the Guinness World Records Museum and Ripley’s Believe it or Not!® And, it saves you more than 40% off purchasing each ticket individually.
- Build in free time – Your group will want to explore on their own, so be sure to build in time to your visit. Shopping for souvenirs or leisurely checking out the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame are sure to draw attention.
We look forward to sharing our little slice of Hollywood with you and your group! To get started, fill out our group tickets form. We’ll be in touch with you shortly to give you an overview of our fun attractions.