Branson Welcomes Aquarium at the Boardwalk
You may have heard that a new attraction is coming to Branson – Aquarium at the Boardwalk. Focusing on fish and fun, Branson’s aquarium will showcase ocean life in a beautiful manner with lots of photo ops and activities along the way.
The aquarium will be located in the Branson Entertainment District on Highway 76, just down the road from the Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center. Both are owned by Kuvera Partners, a company that has been developing and operating fun family attractions across the US for more than 50 years.
City and County officials and hundreds of guests enthusiastically joined the Partners for the groundbreaking ceremony today with a rousing chorus of “Age of Aquarius”.
What should you expect from this new attraction? Here are some of the highlights:
- Take a virtual Submarine Voyage under the sea and visit the majestic life below the surface.
- Check out wall-to-wall jelly fish in the aquarium’s Jelly Fish Infinity Room and watch these beautiful creatures all around you.
- Discover an underwater Palace where heroic Mermaids safeguard the sea, and enjoy tales from the deep with a real live mermaid.
- Dip your hands into the water and touch all kinds of fascinating creatures, including rays, sharks, crabs, and sea urchins in the aquarium’s two touch pools.
- Listen to squeals of laughter as kids ascend a giant sea nettle climbing structure and then descend down the slide, right through a swarm of spiny Lionfish.
- Marvel at the gorgeous coral reef, teeming with tropical marine life.
Construction on Aquarium at the Boardwalk is set to begin next week to open in summer 2020. Imagine… you’ll be able to get your photo taken with your favorite Hollywood star and with a mermaid on the same day! We can’t wait to share all the fun with you!